|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 mts|
|Packaging Details:||25KG PER PP BAG|
|Delivery Time:||10 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING DEPOSIT OR L/C|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, WEST UNION, PAYPAL|
|Supply Ability:||8000MTS PER YEAR|
1. Name: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC,MHPC)
2. Other Name: Cellulose hydroxy propyl methyl ether; Cellulose hydroxypropyl methyl ether Hyprolose.
3. CAS Registry Number:9004-65-3
4. Composition and chemical structure:
6. Physical Properties:
1) Appearance: Appearance: white or off-white powder , odorless and flavorless.
2) Particle sizes: 100% pass rate in 80 mesh.
3) Carbonization temperature: 280-300℃. Color change temperature: 190-200℃
4) Apparent density: 0.43-0.50 g/mL (usually about 0.5 g/mL),specific density 1.26-1.31mL.
5) Surface tension: 42-56 dyn/cm (2% aqueous solution with 25 ℃).
6) Solubility: soluble in cold water, glacial acetic acid, ethanol, methanol and propylene glycol, slightly soluble in acetone depending on the degree of substitutions, The solution of HPMC has surface activity, high transparency, and stable performance. When heated at certain temperature, the solution becomes cloudy or forms flocculent gel. However, the solution becomes clear again after cooling. Different types of HPMC have different gelation temperatures. The solubility varies with the viscosity. The lower the viscosity, the higher solubility it has. The properties have differences with different types of HPMC and the solubility in water of HEMC is not affected by PH.
7) The higher methoxy content in HPMC, the lower gelation temperature, and the higher solubility in water and surface activity.
8) HPMC has some other characteristics, for example, thickening property, PH stability, retention of water, excellent film-forming property, good disperse and adhesion ability.
7. Packing, storage and transport:25kg package in PE Bags.