|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 mts|
|Packaging Details:||25kg per PP bag|
|Delivery Time:||10 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING DEPOSIT OR L/C|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, WEST UNION, PAYPAL|
|Supply Ability:||5000mts per year|
1. Name: Hydroxyethyl Cellulose/HEC
2. Other Name: Hydroxyethyl cellulose ether; Hydroxyethyl ether cellulose; Natrosol
3. CAS Registry Number:9004-62-0
4. Composition and chemical structure:
5. Technical specification:
6. Physical Properties:
1) Appearance: white or off-white powder , odorless and flavorless.
2) Particle sizes: 99% pass rate in 40 mesh.
3) softening temperature: 135-140℃. decomposition temperature: 205-210℃
4) Apparent density: 0.35-0.61g/ml
5) Equilibrium moisture content : 50%rh 6%, 84rh 29% at 23℃
6) Solubility: soluble in cold water and hot water, normally it is not insoluble in most of organic solvent. The viscosity is
changed less in the range of 2-12 PH, but more than this range , the viscosity will be decreased.
1) HEC is used to be Water latex paint : As the protective colloid,HEC can be used in the polymerization of vinyl acetate emulsion ,improving the stability of polymerization system in the range of wide PH.HEC can also be used as the dispersing agent of the styro, acrylate , propylene and other suspended polymer .
2) Oil drilling: As the thickening agent HEC make the mud get favorable
liquidity and stability in all kinds of mud required by drilling well cementing and fracturing operations . HEC can improve the carrying capacity in the process of drilling mud and prevent a large amount of water from the mud into oil reservoir, stabilize the production capacity of oil reservoir.
3) HEC is used in Building operations and building materials widely.
4) HEC is used in Toothpaste: Because of the salt resistance and strong acid resistance, HEC can guarantee the stability of toothpaste, increase the taste. In addition, because of water-retaining property and emulsifying ability , HEC makes toothpaste not be dry.
5) HEC is used in water based painting ink, HEC make the painting ink fast drying and not seeping.
6) In additional, HEC is widely used in textile printing and dyeing,papermaking and daily chemicals,etc…
8. Packing:25kg package in PE bags.